Thursday, January 2, 2014

Time for a Restart

Well, here we are at the beginning of a new year once again.  I started last year with good intentions to keep up with this blog and I did just that until April.  Then, nothing.  That does not mean I stopped searching for the truth.  I just stopped blogging about it.  I could give you a million excuses, but that is not what this is about.  I have good intentions once again and I hope they last past April this year.  So, I will be posting as new truths hit me.  Will it be everyday?  Maybe, Maybe not, Maybe more than once a day.  We'll just see what this year holds.  I will be putting this blog post on Facebook, but not every one.  So, if you want to see when I post, please follow me.  And, please keep me accountable if there is a huge space between blog posts.  You have permission to get on my case about it.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment