Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Beginning of the Search for Truth

"The Angel continued, “Don’t seal the words of the prophecy of this book; don’t put it away on the shelf. Time is just about up. Let evildoers do their worst and the dirty-minded go all out in pollution, but let the righteous maintain a straight course and the holy continue on in holiness.” Revelation 22:10-11 (MSG)

Let me maintain a straight course and continue in holiness.  My study this year is my attempt to learn how to do just that.  Join me in this search for truth.  I will be mainly using Rick Warren's Bible Study Methods for most of my study.  Help me know which questions to ask God during my prayer time and comment what He is teaching you.  This week I will begin by really meditating on Psalm 15.  

The prayer in my Tozer on Christian Leadership devotion for today is exactly how I feel about my plan for this year (and ongoing)  "Lord, guide me carefully on this uncharted sea of a new year as I daily seek You in Your word. Then use me mightily as Your servant this year as I boldly proclaim Your word in leading others. Amen."

If you like reading my posts, please consider following me.  It's an easy way to know when I've posted something new

No comments:

Post a Comment