Thursday, March 21, 2013

Don't Fall in Love with the World


1 John 2 15-17

I am so convicted by this passage.   Please help me live my life really doing God's will and not falling in love with this world.  Verse 15 says: "Don't fall in love with this corrupt world or worship the things it can offer."  Keep my eyes on Jesus especially as I have great opportunity to travel the state and come in contact with lots of new people this year.  Any great ideas on how to do this?  Any great ideas on how to keep my focus on Christ?

If you like reading my posts, please consider following me. It's an easy way to know when I've posted something new

Thanksgiving for today
Creativity
Knowing how to use technology
Excited students buying new books on vacation
Buying used
Finding anything on Amazon
Drive 
Knowing rest will come


No comments:

Post a Comment